Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Word of Mouth Advertising

Hi, my name is Dian. I have been scanning the Internet for cool and interesting things to buy or try. In recent months I have been really getting excited about all the things you can get online for free, just for the asking. The idea is that companies want your business and they realize that much of the time we as consumers don't buy products if we aren't sure that we will like them once we get them home. So they hand out samples and hope that you DO like them. Well, that is the simplest form. But there are many companies that are getting in on what they call Word Of Mouth Advertising, or WOMA.
I have really gotten into searching for more and more companies that are willing to try this route of advertising. One of the best ways to ensure that I keep getting the goods is to make sure that WOMA works. And that means that when I DO find a product I like, I TELL EVERYONE. That way, in the long run, if the companies actually can feel the benefits of WOMA, they will continue on with it. So everyone will eventually benefit.
My goal is to keep a running commentary of the products I am sent to try out. I will post them here and also I will let you know what I think of the product itself and whether or not I think it is a good value. And of course I will let you know how you too can get in on the various product I get to try out. I plan on updating this blog once a week, more oftern if something truly remarkable comes my way. So stay tuned. I hope this works out to everyone's benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment