Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Developments



If you have noticed I haven't been blogging as often as I was. The reason is that I have started yet another project. This one is like the culmination of everything I had hoped for up until this point. I have wanted to do something like this for awhile and didn't have the guts to do it myself. So a friend of mine asked me if I would help her with a project she had in mind and it just so happened that our hearts were in the same spot.

So join us over on http://saveabuck.forumotion.net

We have freebies galore, and coupons and contests. Everything I wanted for this blog, but just didn't have the time or energy to do it all by myself. It is just getting off the ground and it has been real exciting so far. We have contests planned for our own members and even some gifts we are giving away for number of referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment